October marks the start of a month long digital food festival in Crouch End – the first ever online event of its type in London.
Crouch End is a gastronomic hot spot bursting with flavour. Its secret ingredients will be revealed via the popular Crouch End Project App where visitors will be able to get a taste of the best foodie haunts available via an interactive map.
From its award winning coffee bars, and a fabulous ice cream parlour that makes its own ices from secret recipes on the premises, to the hippest Spanish tapas bar in town this leafy North London enclave has something for everyone.
This month long foodie fest celebrates everything Crouch End has to offer food lovers. All the events will be promoted on the new Crouch End App, on the Crouch End Project website and social media platforms.
Clare Richmond, Director of Speakto the town centre marketing company behind the Digital Food Festival: “We’re so excited to bring London’s first ever Digital Food Festival to Crouch End and we’re delighted to share our sensational top foodie picks with new visitors. We’re proud of the gastronomic delights that Crouch End offers and we’re confident that customers will fall in love with our favorite haunts.”
Visitors will be able to check out the culinary offers in advance on the App, but in the meantime here’s a preview of the types of foodie fare available.
- South African Biltong Beef smoked on premises of Morleys Butcher
- smoked fish from Purkis, fishmongers
- Organic Fresh vegetables, herbs and fruits from Food from the Sky grown on Budgens rooftop
- Delicious artisan ice cream made on the premises at Riley
- A treasure trove of fresh veg and foodie ingredients such as Sumac available at Broadway Fruiters
- Bar Esteban bringing the best of Barcelona and Brooklyn to Crouch End
- Pan Asian cuisine from Tootoomoo
- Incredible fresh sushi and Sashimi from Fuji Foods
For More details of the Digital Food festival visit www.thecrouchendproject.co.uk and download the App.